This is how Zianne and I dressed the day we went to dad's work to meet all his co-workers. A few thoughts...
1) Although winter is a mere month away, I finally feel comfortable calling it fall here. This is only because I can now sometimes wear a scarf... for one hour... in the morning... without breaking into a sweat.
2) I bought this dress while 27 weeks pregnant. I was shopping with my sister and I made her force the zipper up once I had somehow wiggled by huge self into it. Since the zipper went up that day, I figured this dress would fit me in the postpartum life no matter what.
3) Yes, Z and I are coordinating. I am that mom. I admit it.
4) And FINALLY... I am hosting a Shop My Closet sale over on my Instagram account @thecuratedcloset. It's auction style and bidding ends TONIGHT at 7pm PST. Happy shopping!
Dress, scarf and bracelet: Banana Republic Factory Store // Shoes: Bought in Australia // Zianne's outfit: Target
|Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So|
These pictures are SO cute. You are the cutest matching pair ever!
Sooo adorable!! Love your outfit! Me and my little one went to my husband's work the other day and we did not look that good after a week of bad colds and teething..;) I probably should have chosen a better day..:)
That's a good idea to buy a dress when you're pregnant to fit your postpartum body. I like the way you think! And I match with my boys all the time (i'm that mom, too!)
1. LOVE your dress!
2. Z's little outfit makes me want to go shopping - her leggings are amazing.
3. Love that you guys match- boldly be "that" mom! :)
I love that you two coordinated - I mean, so cute! I also love that dress! I'm sure it will be something you'll have forever!
Sweet! It's not fall enough here either and I am wardrobe jealous. I bought dresses when pregnant the same way!
In Our Happy Place
Super cute dress. Super cute baby :)
Stopping by from WIWW! You two are so cute! I love your look, this dress is so simple and pretty!
Your are both the cutest! I love that you are matching, adorbs. And the dress is great.
Post a Comment